eMitra is an online platform of e-Governance made by the Government of Rajasthan in 2004.
Currently, eMitra Portal is providing 250+ services across all Rural and Urban areas in 33 states of Rajasthan.
Services like – Bill payment, Fee deposition, Application services for recruitments & admissions in Education Institutes, Grievance Redressal Insurance Premium Payment, Ticket Booking Recharge, etc., Banking Service, and many more being provided online through the eMitra Portal Citizens/residents can easily get eMitra services through multiple points of Communication and service-Web, Mobile, SMS, centers, and kiosks.
What is eMitra Rajasthan?
the Government of Rajasthan’s e-Governance platform, provides over two hundred G2C and B2C services to Its voters across all thirty-three districts of the State.
eMitra’s service delivery design connects the service suppliers with the citizens/residents.
The service suppliers may be central & authorities departments, PSU’s, educational establishments, or non-public service suppliers.
They conjointly embrace banks and aggregators for online fund transfer between stakeholders for period commission payout.
Interface to those service suppliers is provided through the eMitra and Bhamashah platforms. eMitra Provides an interface for services like certificates, demand/bill payments, application services, and Grievance redressal. The Bhamashah interface connects to direct transfers of benefits and banking services. For simple use, the eMitra service has multiple points of service & communication – centers & kiosks, web, Mobile and SMS and Bhamashah interface permits Banking facilities at kiosks and banking retailers.
eMitra SSO ID registration Rajasthan
With this in mind, if you want to Registered on eMitra then first of all you have to register for SSO ID.
As a result, Your eMitra ID will map with your SSO ID. but, If you have already registered for SSO ID then not need to do it again.
Follow these steps for SSO ID Registration
- for eMitra ID Registration, you have to first go to the official website of Rajasthan SSO ID.
- After coming to the official website, you have to click on the button of registration as shown in the picture below.
- By clicking on registration you can register yourself by Jan Aadhaar, BHAMASHAH, Facebook, and Google.
- After creating the ID, you will have to log in to this portal after which you will have to update your profile then you will be able to successfully create your Emitra SSO ID
How to Login to eMitra SSO ID?
- To login Rajasthan SSO ID, you have to first go to the official website of sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- After coming to the official website, Next, you have to fill in your User ID and Password and then click on the Login button shown below.
How do I register for eMitra Rajasthan?
What is eMitra, how do you register it, and how do you obtain an eMitra license? We’ve included all of their details here.
although if you have a degree yet are unable to find employment. then you can open an eMitra center.
Over time, as your experience grows, so will your earnings. You can earn a good amount of money if you do it right.
As well as More money will become available if you put in more effort. You can easily open an eMitra Kiosk if you have a 10th-grade diploma and basic computer and internet experience.
Also, Many firms can assist you in setting up eMitra. These businesses are known as LSPs (Local Service Provider). LSPs are private companies that have been appointed by the Rajasthan government’s Department of Information Technology.
At the same time, LSP’s responsibilities include providing eMitra Portal login, training, and required stationery to the eMitra Kiosk. These LSPs provide you a license in exchange for a price.
Yet, All you have to do is submit the Application Form along with all of the required documentation. The fees charged by each local service provider may vary.
Click on this link to see the list of LSPs in Rajasthan
Registration fees for eMitra Rajasthan
Registration can cost you between 2000 to 5000rs, the maximum cost of registration for eMitra is 5000rs decided by the government of Rajasthan.
Important documents required to open an eMitra in Rajasthan
Address proof for the kiosk:
- The lease agreement of the shop
- Or if you own it, Photocopy of electricity bill, registration, Patta, etc.
Residence address proof:
- The residence address category contains voter ID, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Driving License, and Electricity Bill.
For proof of identification and age (minimum age of 18):
- Voter id, Aadhaar card, driver’s license, passport, and driver’s license
- 2 rupee stamp papers (100-100 rupees each)
- Bank Account with Internet Banking
- 4 Photographs of the applicant in passport size.
- Pan Card Copy
- Police Verification Certificate
- Certificate of Academic Qualifications (Minimum -10th)
Eligibility criteria for eMitra in Rajasthan
- Applicant should have completed at least the 10th standard.
- should be comfortable working with computers and the internet
- You should be able to type in both Hindi and English.
- Applicants should be able to complete all types of online forms as well.
Things needed to set up a new eMitra Kiosk in Rajasthan
- A computer with a minimum 4GB ram and i3 processor or similar.
- Printer and scanner
- Necessary stationery
- A Biometric fingerprint scanner
- Computer desk
- High-speed Internet connection
How can I get eMitra Login ID Rajasthan?
After submitting all mandatory documents to the LSP (Local service provider)
You will get your Login Id.
Usually, it takes 10 days to 20 days in the registration process.
You get your Login id on your email.
You can contact LSP (local service provider) I have mentioned above the Whole list of LSPs
Scroll up to see the list.
How much does an eMitra earn in Rajasthan?
The government has fixed a rate for services Provided on eMitra portal, so you charges a fee to people for every service provided, Also you gets a commission by Government for some services given to the people.
You can earn a good amount of money by opening an eMitra Kiosk. Currently people are earning around 25,000 to 40,000Rs per month.
Your earning will be credited in wallet between the 1st to 5th of every month.
How can I withdraw money from eMitra using AEPS ?
AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment Service) is a service provided by Airpay company.
If the bank account is linked to the Aadhaar card you can easily withdraw money after biometric authentication.
This service is being provided by Airpay company in the name of Airpay service on eMitra.
Also, customers who come to your kiosk can withdraw money from any bank account through Aadhaar card. You need to register yourself for Airpay service.
After the registration will be successful, you will get the service, after that the customer who comes on eMitra can give the money by withdrawing money from his/her bank account.
When you withdraw money from a customer’s account, money will be deducted from the customer’s bank account. The money will be credited to your bank account which you have to give to your customer. You get a commission on every withdrawal you do for your customers.
How can I get Registered for Airpay?
- After logging in to eMitra, search for Airpay
- Then click on Airpay-kiosk Registration AEPS cash withdrawal and then click on ok.
- Then fill the form.
- It will take personal detail automatically like Email address, Mobile Number, Address.
- Enter your first name and last name as per your bank account and pan card.
- You can enter eMitra Kiosk name in company details.
- Enter your PAN details and Aadhaar details for KYC
- Then click on I agreed and submit.
- After that you will get an OTP on your mobile number, enter the OTP in OTP confirmation and click on submit
- Then enter your Bank details- Account holder name, Account number, IFSC code then click on save.
- After doing all this process you will get registered for Airpay-AEPS and you will get an SMS on your mobile number. It takes 24 hours to activate your Airpay Id.
After that, you can take the services of Airpay.
Terms & Condition of Airpay-AEPS Cash Withdrawal
- Service can be provided between 8 am to 7 pm
- You can’t charge extra fees to the customer
- The Aadhaar card of the consumer must be linked with the bank account.
- Transactions ranging from Rs 100 to Rs 10,000 can be done at a time.
- A maximum of 5 transactions is allowed in a day for one Aadhaar (consumer).
v Maximum of 10 transactions is allowed in a month for one Aadhaar (consumer).
- Maximum 50,000 transactions in a month for one Aadhaar (consumer).
Commissions on Air-pay transactions
- Commission Rs;-100 – Rs;-0.40 Commission /commission of 0.40 on Rs.100
- Rs;-1000 -Rs;-4.00 Commission Rs.4.00 commission on Rs.1000
- Rs;-5000 – Rs;-12.00 Commission/ Rs.12.00 commission on Rs.5000
- Rs;-10000 – Rs;-12.00 commission
- The commission payment is somewhere at end of the month.
eMitra Commission List By services
You can check the service list and commissions by clicking on this link
Moreover, eMitra is a wonderful employment choice for young people who use computers and the Internet, helping people in your region benefit from public services and initiatives.
The Rajasthan Government’s attempt to provide all services under one roof is commendable.
this platform created huge business opportunities for people who are willing to do something.
Hope this article has solved your problem Regarding eMitra, If I missed any information please mention it below in comments.
Author : Saurabh Sagar